How to apply Scrivener Coupon Code (Step by Step)So let’s dive in to the step by step guide to claim the Scrivener coupon codes.
Step #1 (Activate the offer)You need to activate the offer by clicking on our link. We have provided the links for the activation in the table above. This will not only activate the offer but will also take you to Scrivener’s official website.
Step #2 (Start the claiming process)Once you’ve clicked on the activation link, you’ll be on the web page with two “Buy Now” buttons. Click on any one of them.
Step #3 (Select the OS)After hitting the Buy Now button, you’ll be redirected to a page where you have to select the Operating System for which you want to install Scrivener. Select your OS and again click on the “Buy Now” button.
Step #4 & #5 (Enter your e-Mail & zip code)In this next step, you’ll be asked for your personal details like eMail address and Zip code. Fill the details correctly and click on “Continue”.
Step #6 (Enter the coupon code)This is the most important step in the claiming process. Once you’ve filled all the details correctly, you’ll see your Billing total (Before discount). Below that, there will be the option to add the coupon code. Click on “Add Coupon”. This should open a pop-up box asking you to enter the coupon code. Copy the coupon code from our table and paste it. Click on “Add Coupon”.
Step #7 (Make the payment)Once you’ve applied the coupon, make the payment with your card or PayPal. Congratulations, you’ve successfully purchased scrivener and saved a handful amount!
About ScrivenerLaunched in 2006, Scrivener is an award-winning writing software which is loved and used by millions of writers worldwide, including topmost writers in various industries. Be it students, Novelists, journalists, or anyone who shares the love of writing. Scrivener is specially crafted for them. It combines all the writing tools you need at your fingertips. It’s syncing feature across various operating systems makes it very flexible to manage your work on the go. Scrivener is tailor-made to create and manage lengthy manuscripts. You can add voice notes, image descriptions, videos to your work and later combine them all for one final project. Scrivener runs on all Macbook with MacOS 10.6 and above. Windows with XP and above (which has Min. 1GB of ram & 100MB disk space). As for the iOS compatibility, the version should be at least iOS9.
Key Features of Scrivener
- Scrivener takes you right back to the point from where you left in the last session, so forget turning pages every time and look for the point you have to start writing from. This feature is handy when you are trying to make changes in something which was in the middle of something, and you have multiple projects running at a time.
- It allows you to compose your work in any order. You can divide the whole work into sections as small or as big as you want and later rearrange them according to your wish.
- Scrivener lets you colour-code your text. This feature can be used to mark or highlight anything. E.g. you can colour all the humour related scenes in your story with a certain colour. So when you want to see where exactly scenes related to humour in your story are written, you can simply look for that colour in your document. The use of this feature is endless; you have to implement it your way.
- Autosave feature. Scrivener auto-saves all the data whenever a change is made. No matter how small. No need to fret about the data being lost if the device you’re working on has any issue. Your hard work is safe.
- Scrivener’s full-screen mode allows you to work without any distraction whatsoever. It blocks all the notifications and lets you customize the screen the way you want. So just set up something according to your mood and keep writing.
- You can set up word counts and other goals and check for stats to keep track of how you’re doing with your work and how close you’re to achieving your target.
- The cardboard feature allows you to view your work at a glance in the form of a synopsis. You can rearrange, edit and modify your work and get the flow going according to your wish.
Pricing Of ScrivenerScrivener is available across three operating systems. While the prices for macOS and Windows are the same, The iOS price differs. There’s also an option to buy Scrivener in a bundle. This bundle has a discounted price. Let’s have a look at the pricing.
- For macOS and Windows :
- For iOS :
- For Bundle (MacOS + Windows) :
ConclusionScrivener is the one-stop solution for all your writing needs. It is super user friendly and helps you manage your work effortlessly. With our Scrivener coupon codes, you can save a handsome amount of money on their license purchase. We keep updating our website regularly for the best and up to date coupon codes. Make sure you keep a regular check for such amazing offers.
Scrivener Coupon Code FAQs
Yes, you can use the license on as many computers as you own yourself and are a predominant user of it. But it needs to run on the same OS.If one of your computers runs on macOS and you have a Windows license, it won’t work. A separate license for the other OS would be needed
The thing with Scrivener updates is that they don’t charge for minor updates but do charge for major updates.The great thing is that the major updates are offered at a huge discount. One of their policies says that if a user buys a license three months prior to a major update, the user will receive that major update for free. You can read the full policy here.
If you already have a license, you’ll need to download the app from their official website. Click here to go directly to their downloading window.
Yes, but only for the macOS and Windows, not the iOS. The free trial is of 30 days and has all the features which a paid version has.Each day from the 30 days is counted only when you use the application. Means that if you use Scrivener daily, then it’ll last for 30 days but if you use it once a week, it’ll last for 30 weeks.
Yes, within the 30 days mark. Don’t get the refunds confused for a free trial period. Both are different things. The free trial is completely free, and no payment has to be made beforehand.And if you purchase the license and want a refund, you can get it within 30 days of the purchase date. The refunds for macOS and Windows are handled by the Scrivener team, the refunds for iOS are handled by Apple.Inc. You need to contact Apple if you wish to get a refund.
If you wish to download the older versions, you need to visit their Release Note Pages.Here is the link for macOS Release Note Page & Windows Release Note Page.